We are able to provide CoF, Service and Repair services for all our customers outside the Auckland area. The following measures will be implemented:
- Physical distancing of at least 2 metres
- Wear a facemask while on site
- Contact Tracing will be required of all people who are on site and we ask that you supply your details when required.
- Onsite facilities are not available for use to limit the risk of transmission
We believe the combination of these operating practices and requirements will enable everyone to remain safe.
We thank you for your continued support. We are in this together and will get through this together.
Essential Services Confirmation Form
To ensure Truckstops is abiding by its legal requirements to only service customers offering Essential Services we require customers to complete and return a short form to confirm that the vehicle is providing an Essential Service.
The form can be downloaded here:
To ensure the safety of our customers and staff please return the completed form by email prior to the truck being dropped off to the branch.
The email addresses per branch are listed here:
- Whangarei: email@example.com
- Albany: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mt Wellington: email@example.com
- Wiri: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hamilton: email@example.com
- Mt Manganui: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mt Manganui Volvo: email@example.com
- Rotorua: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taupo: email@example.com
- Napier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Palmerston North: email@example.com
- Wellington: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nelson: email@example.com
- Blenheim: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christchurch: email@example.com
- Christchurch Volvo: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dunedin: email@example.com
- Cromwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invercargill: email@example.com
Truckstops COVID Level 4 - Open for Essential Services
With the alert level elevation to LEVEL FOUR at 11:59pm 17 August, we are setting in place a number of steps to ensure the business is able to support essential services.
As critical providers to New Zealand’s Emergency Services, Local Government, Freight, Utilities (including bulk gas and fuel suppliers) and Waste industries we are aware that many of our customers businesses are categorised as Essential Services.
Right now, our focus is on supporting these organisations to keep essential services operational through the availability of parts and provision of vehicle maintenance and break-down services. On elevation of the alert level to LEVEL FOUR we will be unable to provide parts and maintenance services to customers whose businesses do not qualify as Essential Services providers.
- We understand that vehicles will break-down and/or need urgent work, however, in order to ensure we can meet your needs all vehicles must be pre-booked. Please phone/email the branch Service Advisors as usual.
- For parts orders or enquiries customers are requested to email or phone in advance. Parts pick up will be arrangement, or via courier only.
- We will not be collecting vehicles or visiting customers. Customers coming on site to drop off vehicles will be required to leave their keys at the front door and our Service Team will collect. During this time Drivers will not be permitted to use the onsite facilities to wait for their vehicle to be serviced/repaired.
- Customers who attend our parts and service environments are reminded of the social distances required by LEVEL FOUR. Please do not be offended if our staff refuse entry to any customer who is visibly sick.
- During this time Drivers will not be permitted to use the onsite facilities to wait for their vehicle to be serviced/repaired.
We will engage regularly with our suppliers to ensure we continue to deliver to our Essential Services customers throughout the country with the least possible disruption.
If you would like clarification on any of the above, please speak to your local Branch Manager: